The Geilinger-Mini® projects the benefits of Geilinger-Stütze® on minimal column cross-sections and still has a fire resistance up to R60 on, making it ideal in housing (Building Class 4*) use.
The Geilinger-Mini® column and the Quick-Beam work alone or as joint partners for slender construction in residential building projects.
The advantages of Geilinger-Mini® at a glance:
- Minimum dimensions of 100 to 150 mm for square columns, or 101.6 to 152.4 mm for round columns
- Fire resistant up to R60
- Smooth and shock-resistant steel surface with high aesthetics
- Fast pre-assembled delivery (factory pre-filled with concrete)
- Suitable for any construction site
- Simple and quick installation
- Structural design approval of DIBt (German Institute for Structural Engineering)
Also check out our new product, the Quick-Beam.
*Residential Building Class 4:
Building height ≤ 13 m and utilization units ≤ 400 m³
The use of Geilinger-Mini® in standard levels of buildings is possible since the fire protection requirement for these floors is a high fire resistance of R60. For basement levels, the use of the Geilinger-Mini® is not possible because the fire protection requirement for these floors is a fire resistance of R90. However, our Geilinger-Stütze® F90, with diameters of 159 mm (round) or 160 mm (square), could be used for these basement levels.
(Definitions according to the German Model Building Code (MBO) of 2002)
Our Technical Department is standing by to assist you in finding optimal solutions tailored to your specific needs and issues.